- Are you a franchisor concerned about the implementation of GDPR? John Pratt has developed a GDPR pack specifically for franchisors.
- Must Franchisors behave honestly and decently?
- Commission’s New Notice on Agreements of Minor Importance
- PRESS RELEASE Franchise Lawyer obtains Higher Rights of Audience
Here is a link to The Franchise Law Blog. Here members of the Hamilton Pratt team will post commentary on franchising in the news and legal developments.
We are pleased to announce that the Third Edition of John Pratt’s Franchisor’s Handbook is now available – please contact us for a copy.
In addition, please have a look through our other publications, published on external sites:
- Why Disclosure Documents are your Best Friends (Global Franchise)
- The Cost of Buying a Franchise (What Franchise)
- Non-compete Covenants: The Challenges for Franchisors (British Franchise Association)
- Legal Ease – Principles of Good Faith (British Franchise Association)
- Lost in Translation (Business Franchise)
- What do I need to know about my Franchisor? (Business Franchise)
- American Bar Association’s Franchise Law Journal – Fall 2012 – Franchising in the United Kingdom
- Resisting Temptation (Franchisor News)
- The Franchise Agreement (What Franchise)
- What are the Key Legal Terms used in Franchising? (What Franchise)
- Who Would be a Franchisor? – (This article is based on the key note speech given by John Pratt at the Hardwicke Annual Franchise Conference)
- Buying a franchise business – what can go wrong? (Which Franchise)
- Franchise Non Compete Clauses (Which Franchise)
- Legally Binding (What Franchise)
- Why should a prospective franchisee use the services of a specialist franchise lawyer (What Franchise)
- Franchise Agreements (Which Franchise)